Monday 29 September 2014

What's in My Bag?

Hello!


I quite enjoy getting a sneak peak into other people stuff, and I mean that in the least stalker way possible. Bags are a thing that girls now a days always have, and every bag is filled with a unique bunch of necessity's. This is going to be the first of many 'What's in my Bag' blogs and I am excited to show you what is always in my bag. So here we go...

My bag is from a small shop in Cairns, although I'm not sure what the name is, although I fell in love when I saw it. It's really soft and the perfect size bag for me. It was fairly cheap as well costing $30.


The first item in my bag is the Athena Beaute, 3 in 1 facial cleansing wipes. I mentioned these in my previous blog, and I find them really great to wipe my hands or remove my makeup during the day etc... 

The next item is the EOS lip balms. They are so so so so good! I have literally fallen in love and are really nourishing, moisturizing and contain no harsh chemicals. Oh and the smell.... well. They come in a range of scents and the one above (2nd object... green ball). The one shown to you is the scent honeydew/melon (I'm not sure), but it is by far my favourite all time balm. I got a set of four from Costco for about $12-$13

This scent is always in my bag, probably because it is so small and is the perfect travel size. It is perfect to just spritz all over. It's called the Sex in the City Light Blue Perfume and it came with a bunch of other lotions and sprays from the collection. 

The next thing is my purse from Colette by Colette. It is so small, but yet can fit so many things. I find it great for school as it fits what I need and I can put it into any pocket or bag and it doesn't take up a lot of room. I paid around $12 for it which was a bargain, also really great quality.



As you guys may have already guessed, I LOVE reading, so I don't leave the house without my current book. At the moment I'm reading If I Stay and it is so far so so good. I will do a review when I have finished it. This is always in my bag, even when going to do the groceries.

Surprise surprise! You may have guessed that I would bring a stash of Mini Peanut Butter Cups, cause you know, they are my favourite. I did a rant about them in a previous blog, so check that out!

I don't know if I have an obsession with notebooks although I always have this little gem in my bag. this was actually given to me as a present and I think the cover is just so cute! I jot down important dates or ideas or strange thoughts. I also like to doodle if I have got free time or while doing an assessment piece or something as it helps me concentrate and really calms me when I'm stressed.

Yeah, so that is always in my bag. I hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave a comment or follow me and grow the so far non-existent community. 

Thats's it for now...

C xx