Saturday 18 October 2014

Top 5 Things I NEED from Lush

Hello Everyone,

So, I don't know about you, but I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos about Lush hauls, and now every time I'm at the shops, I automatically think... Do they have a Lush here? If you don't know what Lush it, click here to find out. I have a lush kinda close, but I never go in, because otherwise I would be broke for the next four weeks. So here is what I would get from lush:

Seanik Solid Shampoo Bar


I'm sorry, but isn't this the coolest idea ever? It's a soaps size solid shampoo. AND IT'S BLUE! It lasts up to 80 washes, and is only $13.95AU! It is a softening sea salt shampoo with jasmine, mimosa and orange blossom and contains Irish moss seaweed and Japanese nori seaweed and sea salt to leave your hair soft and full of body. If you want to get one, buy it here.

Cupcake Fresh Face Mask


This face mask, looks edible. And that's a good thing. I have seen this is the shop and it smells like heaven. If you love sweet scents, you will love this! It is for oily and teenage skin and it's action removes excess oil and calms breakouts. It's also $16.95AU, so now I need this. But who wouldn't say I'd eat it first.... If you want to get one, buy it here.

Baked Alaska Snowball Soap
Who doesn't want a soap that is rainbow, I mean, really? Why get plain white or cream when you can get RAINBOW. This is a part of the Christmas Collection, which sucks, but, at least this can get you ready for the holiday season. It is $6.50AU, which is a pretty good price. I am assuming it is a citrusy scent, because it says it is made with lemon myrtle, grape fruit and ylang ylang oil, which I have never heard of. If you want one, get one here.

Sparkle Toothy Tab 
Ok, first of all, what in the world is a Toothy Tab? All I know, is that they don't have these at my local lush. It says no brush or tooth paste needed.... so how do you clean them? Someone please explain! I don't care about how you use them, I just want one! I think it would be super cool and interesting to try. It says that it makes teeth sparkle, so that must be good. If you want to get one, buy it here.

Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub

I may be a little obsessed with the colour blue, but oh well. This a shower scrub which exfoliates skin and leaves it smooth. The sea salt in the scrub really gets in there, and removes all dirt. The bonus about this is that it dissolves when put underwater, so it won't block up drains after use. AND IT'S BLUE! Uh, can't wait to go back to lush. If any of you want to buy it, click here


So now that I really want to go to lush even though it is like 8:00pm, thank you! I hope you enjoyed the blog post, and if you have any suggestions about what you recommend from lush or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a comment! 

That's it for now....

C xx